Crazy things are actually happening! - Tems
• She revealed the Drake collab started during the lockdown period. She says she got a message from him stating that he would love to work with her. They stayed in touch until she went to the US and they linked u and did the song.
• Her new single ‘Crazy Tings’ was recorded by GuiltyBeatz, a Ghanian producer, and was actually recorded in Ghana.
• She said she sometimes speaks English, but she has a local side, and she states that she disguises.
• Aside from Adele and Drake, another person that Tems was surprised to know listens to her is Maxwell. He commented on her post and posted about her.
• Tems revealed that she writes about people. She says while she has never been heartbroken, she has been disappointed.
• ‘Crazy Tings’ is off her latest EP, ‘If Orange Was a Place’. She said that this EP is different from her other works. Where ‘For Broken Ears’ is about pain and struggle, ‘If Orange Was a Place’ is after the struggle has won and it’s a vibe.
Tems shares the inspiration behind her latest single “Crazy Tings” with Taymi B on the Late Morning Show!